Getting Started with WP Umbrella: A Comprehensive Guide
This guide will walk you through the process of setting up your WP Umbrella account, installing the WP Umbrella plugin, and connecting your WordPress websites for efficient management.
If you are switching from one of our competitor we have a free migration system. Contact us at email@example.com for more information!
Estimated Time for Completion: 1 minute.
- You'll need to have at least one WordPress website ready for connection with WP Umbrella.
- If you use a security service or plugin, you will need to whitelist our two IP adresses.
Step 1: Creating an Account:
- Visit the WP Umbrella website at https://app.wp-umbrella.com.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, email address, and password.
- Click "Create Account" to complete the registration process.
Step 2: Obtaining Your API Key
Once your account is created, find and copy your API key. You'll need this in the next step.
Step 3: Installing WP Umbrella Plugin on Your WordPress Website:
- Log in to your WordPress website's admin dashboard.
- Navigate to "Plugins" > "Add New."
Search for "WP Umbrella" in the search bar.
- Click "Install Now" on the WP Umbrella plugin.
- After the installation is complete, click "Activate."
Step 4: Connecting Your API Key
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the newly added WP Umbrella menu item.
- Click on "Settings" > "WP Umbrella."
Enter your copied API Key in the required field, then click "Save."
Step 5: Adding More Websites to The Dashboard
Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each additional WordPress site you want to add to WP Umbrella's dashboard.
Upon successful completion of these steps, you'll have your WP Umbrella account set up, your WordPress website connected, and the WP Umbrella plugin installed and activated. Your website will now be automatically added to your WP Umbrella dashboard.