How to whitelist WP Umbrella's IP in Cloudflare
How to Whitelist WP Umbrella's IP Address in Cloudflare
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Navigate to Security > WAF > Tools.
- Under IP Access Rules, enter the following information:
- For Value, enter: 22.214.171.124
- Action: Allow
- For Zone, select all websites in your account.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the same process for our IPv6 address: 2001:41d0:306:1702::/64
Sometimes, Cloudflare blocks WP Umbrella's IP address, which prevents the application from functioning properly. To use WP Umbrella, you must whitelist the IP address in Cloudflare. Follow these steps:
After you have whitelisted the IP addresses, WP Umbrella will be able to access and monitor your website properly.
If the problem persists, please contact your hosting provider's support with the following message:
Hello, We are using a plugin called WP Umbrella to manage our website. The plugin uses the WordPress REST API to do so, but it seems that it is being blocked from functioning. Our team is currently receiving 401 unauthorized errors. Could you please whitelist the following:
- IP Address v4: 126.96.36.199
- IP Address v6: 2001:41d0:306:1702::/64
- User-Agent: WPUmbrella
Thank you for your assistance.
PS: for more information about Cloudflare, you can click here.