How to whitelist WP Umbrella's IP in Cloudflare
Whitelisting WP Umbrella's IP address in Cloudflare?
Sometimes, Cloudflare blocks WP Umbrella's IP address. To use our application you will thus need to whitelist our IP address in Cloudflare. Here is the process:
- Log in to your Cloudflare account.
- Navigate to Security > WAF > Tools.
- Under IP Access Rules, enter the following details:
- For Value, : 188.8.131.52
- Action: Allow
- For Zone, select all websites in the account.
- Click Add.
After whitelisting the IP addresses, WP Umbrella will be able to access your website and monitor it properly.
If the problem remains, you need to contact your hosting provider support with this message:
We use a plugin named WP Umbrella to manage our websites. The plugin uses WordPress REST API to do it.
It seems that you are blocking it from functioning. They are currently receiving 401 unauthorized errors. Could you please whitelist:
- Their IP Adresse: 184.108.40.206
- Their User-Agent: WPUmbrella
Thank you for your help,
PS: for more information about Cloudflare, you can click here.