What exactly does WP Umbrella do?
WP Umbrella is the easiest way to manage multiple sites from a single dashboard.
It combines all that you need to provide WordPress care packages to your clients.
It will save your time, boost your productivity and help you to prove the value of your work to your clients.
WP Umbrella is ideal for agencies and freelancers. Our core features include:
- One dashboard to monitor, manage and maintain all your websites from a single place
- Automatic backups (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, etc)
- Bulk Safe Update for plugins and themes.
- One-click access to your WordPress admins
- Reliable uptime monitoring (1-10 minutes)
- Performance monitoring from all over the world
- Google PageSpeed Insight monitoring
- PHP errors monitoring (from conflicting plugins and themes)
- Critical warnings monitoring (SSL, indexability of your website, WordPress constants (WP_DEBUG, WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY, and WP_DEBUG_LOG)
- Reliable alerting systems (email/slack)
- Automated maintenance report
For more information, check all the features available on WP Umbrella.